Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mrs. Rodriguez says... Movie TOMORROW (11/21)

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/lincoln/10084319/showtimes?selectedShowDate=2012-11-21 
http://www.pccmovies.com/theater.php?rtsID=22759&req_date=11212012

Okay y'all--I THINK it is showing in College Station, but because some sites say it is and some sites (and Alona : ) say it isn't, let's just do the sure thing and go to Bryan.

I didn't get a lot of feedback on timing--so I chose around Natey's nap time : )

I'll be outside of the Bryan theater from about 11:15 tomorrow until about 11:25ish for the 11:30 AM showing of the movie Lincoln.

I'd love for you to join me (and get a fun-er version of the extra credit, I might add!)--but if you can't, I'll totally love the movie in my geeky history way anyhow ; )

Please try to share this with your APUSH friends (heck, any friends who'd like to come), in case they might not check the blog tonight or in the morning.

Happy Thanksgiving Break!


No comments:

Post a Comment